Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Wow, just Wow

so...5 months later I am living a completely and totally different life.  "Sure", you say.  I AM!!  I took the Detox a second time and started to research angels and praying to them a lot harder and asking for their help in different areas of my life.  Then I looked inside myself.  I asked myself who I was and what is it that I want?  And I found answers.  It wasn't easy but I followed my heart and started a new life.
On that note, I will be giving up this blog.  I will start a new one and if you are truly interested, and have an open mind, feel free to follow me along.  You will have to either comment below, Facebook private message me or shoot me an email and I will let you know the new address as soon as I have it up and running.  Thanks!  God Bless!!  And spread the love!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to follow too. I haven't done anything on my blog since mom got sick and etc.

    ReplyDelete