Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2--part 2

Made supper tonight for the kids.  I had seconds but I did add a veggie.  Burnt the bejeebus out of my mouth on a chunk of broccoli!!  I don't make veggies too often because the kids and Jim don't eat them.  My oldest is leaning towards healthier eating.  Gonna make more of them.

Someone asked me today about goals.  I really hadn't set any solid goals.  All I know is that I'm tired of being tired.  Most diet plans tell you to start with a goal of 10% of you body weight. I am afraid to set a goal for fear I will not meet it.  It's easy to fail if you give yourself something to fail at.  And that brings me full circle to my earlier post.  I need to do things that I haven't done or am afraid of soooo...I'm gonna start small and try for the 10%.  That's 20 lbs.  Doesn't sound like much but it kind of is.  At least for me.


Also kept up with Zumba.  By tomorrow I should have trouble getting up and down the stairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment