Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 2

So far so good.  I had a hard boiled egg for breakfast a Monster Java ( a vice that I will have to wean from) and a crunchy granola bar a few hours later.  For lunch I decided to try to be healthy and I shopped the nutrition info of some local sub places.  I ordered a sub, not my usual but a healthier one and then, before I started eating I wrapped up half for tomorrow's lunch.  I don't think I have ever done that before.  Felt kinda good.

Thinking seriously about doing a tank top and shorts photo every month or so but I'm scared that I won't see any progress.  Lame, I know.  Fear is a huge factor.  I realize that in order to be successful at this I will have to do things that I have never done or may be uncomfortable with.  I'll toy with this idea for the rest of today. 

For those of you that don't know me well enough I will tip yuou off on a litte fact:  I am an emotional eater.  Stress makes me insatiably hungry.  I am focusing on that problem so that I can control it.  For example today I am totally frustrated at work (love my job, please don't read anything in that) and it has been a steady downpour for hours.  Normally I would have eaten that whole sandwich and probably had to look for more food later.  I am really trying to be conscious of what I put in me. 

On to a happier note, I spent last weekend with my family and Jim's family.  It was wonderful.  Hopefully we will be able to do it again this weekend.  At least a day.  The weather was gorgeous and the company even better.  Last night my youngest's dance team had a fundraiser at Pizza Ranch.  My oldest came along with her boyfriend and it was nice.  I love spending time with them.  Only thing that could have made it better would have been if Jim could have made it. 

Enough for now--gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment