Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 3

Not much to report.  Ate a small piece of egg bake for breakfast and half a granola bar for a snack.  Just finished the other half of yesterday's sub sandwich.  Yeah, they are kind of gross the day after. 

The zumba I did the last 2 nights isn't totally killing me so I must be doing something wrong.  Gonna have to step it up.  I feel like such a clod doing it though!  I have grace of NONE!  And don't let me forget to mention that I don't have rythem either!  I do have a re-occuring injury in one foot and of course I twisted it last night and am limping again.  Thought about using it as an excuse but that is just too easy.  Gonna wrap it and keep going.

I have a confession.  I have a guilty pleasure.  It is the shows "Ghosthunters: TAPS" and "Ghosthunters International".  I know they aren't real (or maybe I don't!  LOL) and I know they are stupid but I'm hooked.  I started watching it a few years ago with my youngest and really enjoyed the history of some of the places they go but now I love the characters too.  It is almost the only TV I watch and sadly I'm addicted.  It is on tonight.  Gonna have to Zumba early so I don't miss it! 

Haven't figured out when to do weigh ins yet.  I started on a Monday so it seems logical that I should pick Monday to weigh myself but weekly or bi-weekly? 

Been raining for days so haven't been able to get outside at all.  Here's hoping tomorrow looks better!

No comments:

Post a Comment