Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving and a wonderful Black Fri to you all!

I weigh in on Wed and I vowed not to weigh myself before hand.  I have had a truly hellish week.  I had to go to Cannon Falls, MN for my Aunt's funeral on Wed.  I left at 5 am and returned back home around 6:30 pm.  I managed to do the whole day with only a few carbs.  I got home and started my Thanksgiving dinner prep. 

I think I got thru Thanksgiving without too much damage.  I did eat potatoes, I did eat stuffing and I had some wine but only one small helping of each.  And for dessert I chose to make an apple pie with apples from my tree instead of my customary cheesecake.  I would like to think I burned off my carbs by shopping, but even I know better!  I will know how I did on Wed, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment