Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

quiet week on diet central

It has been a week since my last weigh in.  I am back down some, not sure how much and I am thinking I might measure myself tomorrow night.  Today I feel like I am cheating.  The girls at work ordered pizza and I am having that for lunch.  Spinach and Feta--yum.  Tomorrow we are having a potluck at work and Mary is bringing spaghetti.   Thankfully, I am bringing a tossed salad so I will have just salad and maybe some cottage cheese for protein. 

It has been a very busy week and I haven't really been eating that well.  My coworker has been gone and I have been too busy to do all of the snacks that I am supposed to and the kids have had me running every day so I haven't had time to play with any weights or anything at home either.  Tonight I go to the grocery store and then to Ry's choir concert.  On top of that I have Thanksgiving to think about.  And Black Friday.  Yes, I am one of those people who can stand in line for hours to get a deal and even enjoy myself.  I will have to drink a protein shake before I go out the door that night. 

Three days ago I wasn't wearing a jacket and a coworker still had flip flops on!  Then it snowed, big beautiful flakes that, thankfully, melted but it got cold.  This morning it was 5 degrees out.  Yep, had to get out my fleece jacket and deal with it. 

Rylee dances on Sat, Jim wants to go to the Force game on Sat and then Sun is church and running.  I want time to get the house clean, the groceries bought, and maybe some TV watched or a book read.  I just can't believe how busy everyone is and how fast the time goes!  It's like 37 days till Christmas! 

Enough complaining, I guess.  I have so much going on and so much to be thankful for.  I am thankful for the people I work with.  I am thankful for a warm place to lay my head at night and I am thankful for being fat (yes, I did just say that!) because it means that I have never gone without a meal. 

 I will post a photo soon!  I will shoot for tomorrow when I measure.  Love and hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment