Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Busy days

I was supposed to weigh in yesterday and I didn't get there.  I have been so busy that I forgot all about it.  I might be down a pound or 2 but I don't think more than that.  I have increased my lunches again.  They are more like they were when I was dropping 2  lbs a week. I am having cottage cheese and a veggie.   I ran out of frozen fruit so I haven't been able to have my smoothie in the morning. I am still having a protien shake but it's not as good.   My Dr told me that I might plateau and I know I have to keep going but it is so hard when you are always running. 

Tonight I am supposed to go help friends move.  I also have to get gas in my car and somehow pick up Ry from dance.  Never mind that I don't know if I have laundry clean for work tomorrow!

I go get mom this weekend.  Another day of running.  Wait!  Times two because I still have to get her home again.  She will be at the house for a week.  Hopefully I can slow down a bit and spend some time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment