Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

UUGGH!

I am blaming the season!  I just am!  I was doing so good and then Thanksgiving rolled around and I had a very small weight loss and since then I have fallen flat on my face.  No matter where I seem to go someone hands me a glass of wine and I drink it.  I could say no, but I don't.  Tis' the season, right? 

I am not eating more, just not eating good.  For example, yesterday I sat in a gymnasium all day.  2 bottles of water and one ziplock of puppy chow later I went to a birthday party where the chips and dip were as plentiful as the drinks.  I finally had a bowl of chili and called it done.  Today, I skip breakfast, eat a large piece of fundge instead and end up eating cheese and crackers and chips for my only meal. 

Tomorrow I will go back to carrying my binder and writing everything down again.  Hopefully it will keep me on track.  I think I am supposed to weigh in on Wed.  I have a feeling it's not going to be good but at least I know that whatever I have coming is due to myself and my lack of planning. 

1 comment: