Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gotta start again.

I started this blog as a way to lose weight and keep myself honest.  Well, I 'm a cheat.  I just choose not to blog if I am not doing well.  And I never do well which explains my lack of writing.  Lately we have been extremely busy and under a ton of stress.  We tore out out patio, our daughter announced that she was going to get married (gave me 6 weeks), my co worker and friend decided to move her family to another state, and the plumbing beneath my laundry room disintegrated.  And I eat.  Pasta is my favorite followed by sweets and breads.  All of which are on my NO list.  UGH!!  On top of that the meds my doc had me on ran out and now I need to start all over. 

So that brings me here.  I am not eating healthy today.  Straight up made apple crisp for supper followed by lasagna.  But I can and will do this.  No more gourmet coffees--yes, I know how many calories are in them.  I will put only healthy things in my desk drawer. 

By the end of the week, I will have stepped on the scale, I will have updated my food journal and I will do a measurement. 

No more pop, cutting back on portions and making conscious choices.  No more "just eating".

No comments:

Post a Comment