Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Still drinking a ton of water!

Ok, maybe it's not literally 2000 pounds but for me, its a lot.  Every day I fill my jug at work twice.  I think it is a 32 ounce jug and that puts me at a gallon of water a day!!
Sat was a tough day for me.  I was running around in the morning and didn't take a water bottle with me.  I did take my jug to the lake and proceeded to drink a half gallon or more of iced tea and then a few bottles of water.  Sunday was a little better, but still not enough water and I did break down and have a Coke.  We ordered pizza and garlic knots for supper.  I love the garlic knots from Papa Johns.  I had 2 garlic knots and 1 slice of pizza.  I thought that was pretty good.   Monday was right back to normal!

I had a Birds Eye steamer for lunch yesterday.  It was an Italian something with lentils, rice, white beans, broccoli and spinach.  It was, hands down, the most tasteless thing I have ever eaten!  The best part is, the package said that it was 2 servings so I saved half for today.  I get to eat it again!   LOL!  Jim grilled me a chicken burger for supper.  I ate it without the bun.  I added a baked potato and some corn.  Not a bad meal but my body can't take that many veggies.  I am paying for it today. I actually have weird pains and only because they are low on the left where they did the repair work, I have myself a little freaked out about it.  So today I will eat the other half of my tasteless meal and not have a veggie for supper.  It's hard to diet and eat well when your body rebels.

I have been exercising too.  Well, not Sat or Sun, but every other day!  Still not tons but 10 minutes a day.  The planking is torture and hopefully won't hurt me.  I was told not to ever do sit ups or crunches due to all the stomach surgeries.  I could give myself a hernia.  Hope planks are ok.  I am getting a little bit more of a pattern and a routine started.  Squats are getting easier but I noticed when I did leg lifts that my left leg (the one with the bad hip) doesn't have much strength in it so when I do squats I am trying to concentrate on using my legs equally and not push more on my right.

I most likely won't get a chance to blog on Fri.  I will see how my morning goes and maybe...

Love deeply and spread joy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment