Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

1 quick thing

I have been following a lot of spiritual self help types and they all say that it is ok and good to ask for a sign from passed loved ones.  I have never done it because, it just seemed odd to me.  I don't know what made me do it but last night when I took Brian out one last time before bed, I said "I hear red birds are a sign from heaven.  I've never asked for a sign before but if you all can show me one, I will try to be aware and look for things." and while I said it I pictured my Dad and grandparents, aunts and uncles.  Now I know it is Christmas and we are seeing more cardinals in and on stuff and in the past few weeks I have seen a few here and there.  But this morning as I scrolled through my newsfeed on Facebook, I had 12 cardinals!!  12!!  Not one, not 2...12!!  12!!  I am still reeling from it. 


Somehow this justifies to me that all the praying, looking for positives, pushing away negatives and talking to my Divine Team; angels and passed loved ones along with God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, is the path I need to be on.  Someone recently said to me "take what works for you and get rid of the rest".  Well, this is working. 


Do something good today and tell your Divine Team about it.  Then ask them to help you do more. 
Love and Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. A whole flock of cardinals lived in the pnie trees behind our house in Stafford. One day at the feeder I couldn't even count how many there are. I am reading The Four Elements by Don Miguel Ruiz. I recommend it. I will be sending my copy to a young woman named Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete